Jan 11, 2015

DOTA-HQ coming back TODAY

- DOTA-HQ V6 -
DOTA 1 Full conversion to DOTA 2 
(Warcraft III Game Modding)

 DOTA-HQ coming back TODAY 


Today, DOTA-HQ can starting to work again since admin out of development since 3 month ago. (from here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=695125960608113)

Now I searh any update form Dota2 for convertion to DOTA-HQ modding.
I think that would to add about more 10+ new cosmetic models together.
It also raised new spell pack in game.


But I don't sure when the next update can be release , because I have a few time of the day to work here. I will try to update news as soon as possible.

See you soon... on next patch

-------------------------------------------
If you love DOTA-HQ
Please Donate me with PAYPAL ID : LEDYASH@hotmail.com
 
-------------------------------------------
รับบริจาคได้ที่ PAYPAL ID : LEDYASH@hotmail.com
-------------------------------------------
หรือเข้าบัญชี ธนาคารกรุงไทย
ชื่อบัญชี กิตติคุณ เทพจันทร์
เลขที่บัญชี 577-0-17259-2

16 comments:

  1. a big bug in my warcraft because other heroes and half item are icon bug and other succesesfully change and icon of heroes some skill icon as well and the torets are not from the dota 2 bug ! som basic as well skill animations and sounds

    this is my update on the recently bug i found plss fix tnx sir!!!!!!! it okay to take time because u have a job and best regard and the awesome work u have what even what job u have hahahah xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is coming update will be still DOTA-HQ V6 or DOTA-HQ V7?
    If DOTA-HQ V7 than I will wait for your upload. Don't worry I can wait and I have things to do,right? XD
    Is comming update file size small or big? If small I will download DOTA-HQ V6 now.
    Please reply when you are free. Thanks a lot for awesome creation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is July dude xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. where to download AI maps? other maps aren't readable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. skin chooser per hero, other skins are just butt ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi man,the job you done with wc3 is awesome!!tkx from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  7. both of the creep does't change . why? it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can u release dota hq ptach v2.0?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a question for u how can i get your blp file inside your mpq file

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please tell me how to unhidden file in your mpq

    ReplyDelete

 
DOTA-HQ Official Site