Jun 29, 2014

DOTA-HQ V6 - 99% complete NOW

DOTA-HQ V6 --- 99% complete NOW!
DOTA 1 Full conversion to DOTA 2
(Warcraft III Game Modding)

 


This's late to release. I'm sorry about my busy time with my internet using.

Now I'm out of my job and face a problem with my money to buy my home internet for upload / rent the COLO's server (for share with bitTorrent)
I do not know how to release this DOTA-HQ V6.

You can donate me if you like this project. please help me to release this mod

...Thank for Ta Animator , Gemry Bulante (name in facebook) can donate me now (total 2 person but not enough)



ช่วงนี้ผมกำลังประสบปัญหาด้านการเงินอยู่นะครับ เพิ่งออกจากงาน กำลังประหยัดเงิน เลยไม่ได้จ่ายค่าเน็ต ใช้เน็ตร้าน แถมกะจะปล่อยแบบบิตก็ยังไม่ได้ เพราะต้องเช่าโคโลอีก เลยไม่ได้ปล่อยเนตบ้านนะครับ
 

ถ้าต้องการช่วยสนับสนุนโปรเจคนี้ ก็บริจาคเล็กน้อยๆ ด้วยนะครับ ตอนนี้ก็อยากปล่อยมอดนี้ให้เสร็จซะทีนะครับ 

------------------------------------------- 

- Please , Help me to some donate for my work hard in real life to expedite finishing the DOTA-HQ V6 modding complete. T-T.


Donate me with PAYPAL ID : LEDYASH@hotmail.com
 
-------------------------------------------


รับบริจาคได้ที่ PAYPAL ID : LEDYASH@hotmail.com
-------------------------------------------


หรือเข้าบัญชี ธนาคารกรุงไทย
ชื่อบัญชี กิตติคุณ เทพจันทร์
เลขที่บัญชี 577-0-17259-2

20 comments:

  1. Oh please some people reading this post, please help him, donate any amount you can but please don't just ignore the creator of this DotA HQ Mod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those who have money donate him please :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. its looks great, but Dota2 its already free in steam i dont know why you need download this modding for WC3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you don't need .please don't say anything

      Delete
    2. look all these haters :D commenting

      Delete
  4. OMG!! look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow cool terrorblade and infernal O_O!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW CAN I DONATE? :(((
    I really want to but i dont have those Paypal or Visa Acc. x(

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i have Paypal or Visa Acc i will Donate you now ,actually I'm too young to create it :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to Anyone wishing to download with BitTorrent ,but my home internet server can't upload with BitTorrent then I can't share this way. Just only way must rent COLO server can share with BitTorrent .
    But I do not have enough money anymore for rent COLO, Please donate this project if you want download Bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will still upload via direct link(mediafire,mega, etc? ) sir kittikoon?
      its okey still if others want the torrent version though.

      ~Seiko here~

      Delete
  9. i need full link of dota hq v6 for (medifare, 4shared ...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. click link to donate for free https://www.phcorner.net/threads/free-working-virtual-credit-card.70471/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plsss donate.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you tell me the specification pc/laptop are needed? like a RAM, VGA, and the Processor,.. please Answer it,... thanks alot,..

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can I download this stuff in my cellphone so I can transfer this to my computer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'AM very like this project,, but i dont have money to donating of you,, sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

 
DOTA-HQ Official Site